During these ever-changing times, university responsibilities have increased exponentially, straining the time and resources faculty have to support graduate students. Dissertation by Design partners with university doctoral programs and Graduate Student Association to help their students succeed, even in these turbulent times.
Dissertation by Design is currently offering free university workshops, created to support graduate students.
Virtual workshop packages include:
- a free (virtual) consultation and needs assessment
- group coaching led by a team of experienced academics
- scholarly writing resources and templates
- instruction tailored to meet the needs of graduate students
Prior university workshop participants have touted the following benefits: enhanced student and faculty support, accountability, goal setting, peer support groups, and in-process feedback.
Also, the Doctoral Writing Community meets every Saturday from 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM Eastern via Zoom. You are welcome to join and meet the coaches!
Four Facts about Dissertation by Design:
- We believe strong writing skills open minds and doors and are committed to educational excellence. As a demonstration of our commitment, we donate 5% from every coaching session to help women and girls find their voice through reading and writing.
- Our team of coaches hold doctoral degrees in their respective fields and have extensive experience serving as dissertation chairs or committee members.
- Our team of professional editors are experts in APA Style formatting.
- Our services are entirely confidential, and we uphold the highest academic integrity standards. Our motto is: We don’t write for you; we help you write better.
If you are interested in learning more about how these workshops can benefit you, contact Jessica L. Parker here.