Please mark your calendars to join our Town Hall Meeting on Wednesday, June 3, at 3-4 pm when faculty and administrators of various Rutgers offices, along with the GSA, will be providing a brief presentation on many important student-life topics, such as a student Affairs, Financial Aid, CARES Act, Housing and Residence Life, International Student Services…etc. The presentation will be followed by a Q&A session.
Joining the GSA to provide brief presentations and answer questions are:
- Frank J. Reda, Ph.D. Associate Vice President for Office of Information and Technology
- Salvador B. Mena, Ph.D. Vice-Chancellor for Student Affairs
- Courtney McAnuff, Ph.D. Vice-Chancellor for Enrollment Management
- Anne Newman, Ph.D. Associate Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs and Dean of Students
- Jerome Kukor, Ph.D. Dean, Rutgers University Graduate School
- Mark Schuster, Ph.D. Dean for Graduate Student Life
- Mohini Mukherjee, ABD Director of International Student Services at Rutgers University
- Dan Morrison, M.A. Executive Director of Residence Life
- Brian Berry, M.S. Director of Financial Aid- New Brunswick
- Anthony Yung, MMSc. President of Rutgers Graduate Student Association
All graduate students are invited to submit questions that are relevant to the topic for our discussion during the Town Hall Meeting. To do so, please email your questions by June 3rd at noon, to: email@example.com.
Please note that, due to time constraints, some questions may be combined based on common themes, there may not be time to answer all questions, and that the names of individuals who have submitted questions will not be identified.
- Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/637276047130515/
- Meeting link: https://rutgers.webex.com/rutgers/j.php?MTID=m825b8f57f3e8858e87dadde4d39dc224
- Meeting number: 120 593 1089
- Password: dYrZ3Hphg43