If you’d like to add the GSA Events or Office Hours to your own calendar (such as your Google Calendar), you can follow these easy steps. Please note you must be on a desktop/laptop – you cannot add calendars from your phone.
0. Log into your Google account (gmail, scarletmail, etc.)
1. Go to our homepage, and find the calendar at the bottom. Click the “+ Google Calendar” on the bottom right.
2. If you are logged into a Google Account, you should be given the option to add the Events Calendar and/or the Office Hours calendar. You can select one or both.
If the calendar does not automatically add, you can add it manually:
1. Go to your Google Calendar and scroll to the bottom to “Other calendars.” Click the “+”
2. Click “Subscribe to calendar”
3. Enter the following text for the calendar you want to add (only one at a time) and hit enter on your keyboard:
Office Hours: firstname.lastname@example.org
Now you should be good to go – you can change the name, opt to hide/display, change the color, etc. from your Google Calendar.