The Rutgers Graduate Student Association (GSA) is seeking a Web Administrator to maintain its technological needs.
- Support for the Rutgers GSO website (built on a Python Framework)
- Manage and enhance the Rutgers GSA website (built on WordPress)
- Administer Google Apps
- Work with external institutions that offer technological services to the GSA
- Strong communication skills for maintaining positive relationships with GSA leadership and Rutgers administrators
- Experience working in a Unix environment.
- Ability to weigh editorial and design concerns against technical constraints.
- General familiarity with internet networking.
Additional Qualification As a Plus
- Portfolio of previous work
- Experience with managing social media integration
- Any current Graduate Students at Rutgers University can apply for the position.
$20 per hour for a maximum of 15 hours per week. General workload will be around 5 hours per week.
Last day of submission is July 17, 2017.
- Submit your application materials (resume, cover letter – no more than one page) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application for GSA Web Admin ”.
- Please send it from your scarlet/Rutgers email.
- Include your following information in the email.
o Contact No.
o Rutgers Email id.
Preference will be given to unfunded grad students.
If you have any questions, please contact event manager Rahul (email@example.com) or Business Manager Brittani (firstname.lastname@example.org).