Call for Nominations for Graduate Student Association (GSA) Positions for Academic Year 2014 – 2015
The Rutgers Graduate Student Association (GSA) is accepting nominations for academic year 2014-2015 from graduate students of Rutgers – New Brunswick, for the following:
- Executive Vice President for Internal and Conciliar Affairs
- Vice President for External Affairs
- Vice President for Events and Programming
- Vice President for Marketing, Orientations, and Communications
- Chair of International Student Affairs Committee (ISAC)
- Chair of TA/GA Steering Committee
- Chair of Outreach and Social Action Committee
- Three (3) University Senators (NOTE: nominees for University Senators must be enrolled at the Graduate School of New Brunswick)
- Three (3) at large External Allocations Committee members
Descriptions for positions 1-10 in the GSA may be found here: GSA Constitution (Article III: Elected Positions)
Information for the University Senators may be found at http://senate.rutgers.edu/
Please note that University Senators are required to attend Senate meetings, which are held on Fridays (Senate 2014-2015 meeting dates available HERE)
Transportation is provided when meetings are at Newark and Camden.
How to nominate?
You can nominate yourself or a fellow graduate student(s), by sending an email to email@example.com, including the following information:
- Full name of the nominee
- Academic department
- Position nominated for
- What you would like to accomplish if elected
- Send the nomination from your Rutgers email address
- If nominating yourself, copy another graduate student on his/her Rutgers email address so that s/he can second your nomination
- If nominating another graduate student, remember to copy the nominee on his/her Rutgers email address
Timeline for nomination:
Nominations are accepted until Friday, April 11, 2014.
Timeline for elections:
You will receive an email with the link for online voting. Tentatively, this will take place from Monday, April 13th – Friday, April 18th, 2014.